6 Night Costa Rica for Two
6-Night Stay for Two with Nature Tours at Si Como No and Villa Blanca in Costa Rica. Combine Up to 12 Nights. Book Now for this low rate 7/1-7/20
From $899 per person if booked by July 20, 2014. Adventure Tours in Costa Rica’s Jungles, Cloud Forests, and Beaches.
Click Here to Check out the Details on Costa Rica Now!
Two Picturesque Resorts in Costa Rica
Get to know Costa Rica from two Greentique hotels, praised for their eco-friendly design and operation. You’ll spend 3 nights in a cloud forest at Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel & Nature Reserve and 3 nights at the oceanfront Si Como No Resort, Spa & Wildlife Refuge on Costa Rica’s west coast. Transportation is not included in this deal; Greentique can organize transportation to and from Juan Santamaría International Airport and between properties for an additional fee.
Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel & Nature Reserve in Alajuela, Costa Rica
An hour’s drive from San José, Villa Blanca Cloud Forest Hotel & Nature Reserve is enveloped in a misty cloud forest. The 75-acre property comprises lush botanical gardens set within the Los Angeles Private Biological Nature Reserve. At its heart lie superior casitas outfitted with wood-burning fireplaces.
- A central hacienda encompasses a restaurant, a lobby bar, a spa, research station, cow milking, and a movie theater.
- Guided cloud-forest tours: Spot monkeys, tree frogs, and colorful toucans inside the Los Angeles Cloud Forest Reserve on a guided two-hour hike along maintained trails.
- Nearby attractions: Both Arenal Volcano and the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve are within a few hours of the hotel.
Si Como No Resort, Spa & Wildlife Refuge in Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Si Como No Resort, Spa & Wildlife Refuge sits on a hilltop in central Costa Rica, where it overlooks lush jungle to the east and the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean to the west. The resort’s two pools—one reserved for adults—both have stunning views of the coastline, as do superior rooms.
- Free beach shuttle: Hop on the resort’s scheduled shuttle to explore the sandy shores of Manuel Antonio Beach.
- Private wildlife refuge: Keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife on 24 acres of maintained trails that wend through gardens and reptile and amphibian habitats.
- Nearby attractions: The resort is a short drive from Manuel Antonio National Park, which is dotted with white-sand beaches, mangrove swamps, and lagoons.
Eat Well…Live Full
By Laura Raymond, Editor
February 28, 2012
Check out my Google + Profile